Villa Pura is a beachfront villa, located between Canggu and Tanah Lot, just over 30 minutes drive from Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. This private Bali rental villa is comprised of a series of pavilions, swimming pool and ornamental ponds, leisurely spread throughout an expansive acre and a bit of rolling lawns. Living, dining and sleeping pavilions feature glass doors; all aspected towards the sea view and the magnificent Bali sunsets.
Accommodation at Villa Pura includes five spacious bedrooms with lavish ensuite bathrooms, an elevated open air living room, a standalone dining pavilion, a comfortable home theatre incorporating a games room with built-in bar, and a feature kitchen.
Facilities include a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a car & driver, WiFi internet access and use of a tennis court. The stunning gardens, timber decks, outdoor bar and relaxation pavilions make Villa Pura a classic venue for a holiday with family and friends.
The rugged black sand Cemagi Beach is just a few metres away and the glorious views take in the distant volcanoes, dramatic coastline and neighbouring Hindu sea temple of Pura Bata Ngandang, perched on a rocky outcrop and lashed by the waves of the Indian Ocean.
This magnificent Bali villa offers a range of facilities, extensive dedicated staff and is ideal for holiday rentals.
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- One private swimming pool (20 m x 6 m)
- One Jacuzzi (in front of master bedroom)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV, DVD, stereo system with CD players.
- Internet Connection
- 1 baby cot, 1 baby high chair
- Mini safes in each room
- Laundry service available (additional charge)
- DVD, CD and book library
- Board games
- One Tennis court (which is shared with another villa)
- BBQ facilities
- Parking area
- Complimentary 8 hours/day seven-seater Toyota Innova car and driver (exclude petrol).
- Electrical Generator for power failure back up
|LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON||PEAK SEASON|
|USD 1150 ++
||USD 1565 ++
||USD 2010 ++
Low Season: January 9th – May 31st & September 16th – December 14th (excluding Easter & Chinese New Year)
High Season: June 1st – September 15th, Easter week & Chinese New Year
Peak Season: December 15th – January 8th