Surrounded by forest and rural scenes, Villa Indah commands breathtaking views spanning the Indian Ocean and the southernmost tip of the island all the way up the west coast past Jimbaran, the airport, Kuta and Canggu, and inland to Bedugul.
On a clear day, the awesome vista takes in Mt Batu Karu together with the volcanoes of East Java. This beautiful area boasts some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali, including Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang. These hidden, white sandy coves are great for both surfers and non-surfers alike.
The elevated living area is open on two sides, and cooled by natural breezes and ceiling fans. It features a coffee-coloured marble floor, and is equipped with a TV, DVD, quality sound system and a mini refrigerator.
The air-conditioned bedrooms, complete with ceiling fan, is accessed by sliding glass doors on two sides. The room is exquisitely decorated and furnished, and the enticing king-size bed is canopied in dreamy diaphanous drapes.
- Private pool with lounge chairs
- Complete spa facility with a Jacuzzi
- Laundry facility provided and dry-clean is available upon request
- Car & drivers can be arranged upon request
- Generator backup in case of power failure
- BBQ facility
- Fitness Room
- Guest Study
- Billiards Table
- 24-hour security
- 12 full-time staff and one full-time manager
- Broadband internet facility (WiFi)
- Children-friendly villa
- Babysitters available upon requests
- Library of children’s videos and DVDs
- Children’s books, toys and games
- Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and stereo set with CD player
- Video/VCD/DVD and book library
- Board games
- Darts and bocce balls
|LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON||PEAK SEASON|
Low Season: January 9th – June 30th & September 16th – December 19th (excluding Easter & Chinese New Year)
High Season: July 1st – 31st; September 1st – 15th; Easter week, Chinese New Year
Peak Season: August 1st – 31st; December 20th – January 8th