The ultra avant-garde, four-bedroom villa known as ‘Aqua’ is located in the heart of Bali’s fashionable Seminyak district, just footsteps away from Seminyak’s sweeping beach, vibrant night scene, world-class restaurants and chic boutiques.
A party villa for relaxation and play, Aqua offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, party facilities, privacy, and exemplary service.
Completed in 2007 and boasting funky tropical modern architecture, exemplified by an abundance of space, natural light and places to chill, Aqua was designed by the well-known design firm Gfab.
The house is centered on the pool and built around the pool to created an enclosed a courtyard and pool garden. The living areas of the villa are varied and many, with room inside and out suited for different uses. Aqua includes 4 equally sized bedrooms with en suite baths, iPod docks, and indirect and diffused lighting.
Taking an inspirational approach to modern lifestyle, the villa is constructed on two levels and set within a large walled garden. It presents a 25-metre swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, steam room, alfresco dining facilities and soundproof party room, in addition there is a secure carport at the main entrance.
Facilities & Services
- One private swimming pool 23m x 5m
- One Jacuzzi by the pool
- One Steam Room
- One Party/TV Room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- I-Pod Dock in each bed room
- Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and CD players in the party room
- Children allowed in the villa, board games & toys available
- IDD, Local call, Land lines telephone available
- Safe deposit boxes in the bedrooms
- Laundry service available
- Spa available upon requests
- Unlimited wireless internet connection
- Delivery from nearby restaurant available
- VCD, DVD and CD library
- Pool table
- Book library
- BBQ facilities
- Complimentary return airport transfer
- Welcome drink and chill towel upon arrival
|LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON||PEAK SEASON|
Low Season: January 11th – June 30th & October 1st – December 20th (excluding Easter & Chinese New Year)
High Season: July 1st – September 15th & Easter week
Peak Season: August 1st – 31st, December 21st – January 10th & Chinese New Year